Check your Flight status American Airlines
American Airlines AA 9134 Flight Status Today
AA9134 flight from New York to Syracuse, United States
Domestic flight American Airlines AA9134 from New York (JFK) United States to Syracuse (SYR) United States operated by American Airlines. Scheduled time of departure from John F. Kennedy International Airport is 13:30 04 June 2023 America/New_York and scheduled time of arrival in Hancock International Airport is 14:42 04 June 2023 America/New_York. The duration of the flight is 1 hours 12 minutes.
- Type: Domestic Flight
- Code Shares: EY 8371, HA 2030, LY 8752, TK 8509
- Flight Duration: 1 hours 12 minutes
- Flight Distance: 336 kms / 208 miles
- American Airlines
- IATA: AA
- ICAO: AAL
- Operating Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Service type: N/A
- Seats: N/A
- Freight capacity: N/A
- Passenger classes: N/A
- Aircraft: Embraer 190
- Callsign: N/A
- Departure Timezone: America/New_York
- Arrival Timezone: America/New_York
- Current Time in New York: Sunday 2023-06-04 00:51 AM
- Current Time in Syracuse: Sunday 2023-06-04 00:51 AM
American Airlines AA9134 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from New York to Syracuse?
On average, nonstop flight takes 1 hour(s) 12 minutes, with the flight distance of 336 km (208 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the AA9134 flight?
All AA9134 flights are operated using Embraer 190 aircraft.
Which terminal the flight AA9134 is arriving at?
Flight AA9134 arrives in Hancock International Airport at Terminal A.
How many AA9134 flights are operated a week?
7 flights per week. The Flight AA9134 is operated on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday .