Check your Flight status American Airlines
American Airlines AA 5053 Flight Status Today
AA5053 flight from Syracuse to Washington, United States
Domestic flight American Airlines AA5053 from Syracuse (SYR) United States to Washington (DCA) United States operated by American Airlines. Scheduled time of departure from Hancock International Airport is 10:23 03 June 2023 America/New_York and scheduled time of arrival in Ronald Reagan National Airport is 11:47 03 June 2023 America/New_York. The duration of the flight is 1 hours 20 minutes.
- Type: Domestic Flight
- Flight Duration: 1 hours 20 minutes
- Flight Distance: 480 kms / 298 miles
- American Airlines
- IATA: AA
- ICAO: AAL
- Operating Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Service type: Normal passenger
- Seats: 63
- Freight capacity: 1.9 tons
- Passenger classes: Economy, Business Class
- Aircraft: Canadair (Bombardier) Regional Jet 700 and Challenger 870
- Callsign: T-KSYR37
- Departure Timezone: America/New_York
- Arrival Timezone: America/New_York
- Current Time in Syracuse: Saturday 2023-06-03 23:25 PM
- Current Time in Washington: Saturday 2023-06-03 23:25 PM
American Airlines AA5053 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from Syracuse to Washington?
On average, nonstop flight takes 1 hour(s) 20 minutes, with the flight distance of 480 km (298 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the AA5053 flight?
All AA5053 flights are operated using Canadair (Bombardier) Regional Jet 700 and Challenger 870 aircraft.
Which terminal the flight AA5053 is arriving at?
Flight AA5053 arrives in Ronald Reagan National Airport at Terminal 2.
How many AA5053 flights are operated a week?
7 flights per week. The Flight AA5053 is operated on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday .